It’s July. In the northern hemisphere that usually means it’s pretty hot. Here’s a quick and easy recipe that doesn’t require any cooking:
- 2 16-ounce cans of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 medium red bell peppers, cut into thin strips
- one half cup of low-fat vinaigrette
- one half cup of chopped fresh parsley
- one half cup of crumbled feta cheese
Directions: toss well, serve. You might combine this with a grain dish like couscous or with a nice, hearty bread.
Source: Vegetarian 5-ingredient Gourmet
So post your own favorite summertime recipe in your blog and TrackBack to this entry, or put the url in the comments section. Soon we’ll have a distributed cookbook.