I’m breaking my vow of once-a-week blogging in order to post links to things I mentioned tonight in coversations during the KC Bloggers meetup at Harry’s Country Club in the River Market (which was a lot of fun):
- Ellen Ullman, The Bug (ISBN 1400032350)
- William Gibson, Pattern Recognition (ISBN 0425192938 )
- William Gibson, The Difference Engine (ISBN 055329461X)
- George Orwell, Down and Out in Paris and London (ISBN 015626224X)
- Mike Watt, Hootpage
- Sonic Youth, July 31 at the Blue Note with Le Tigre
- Shelley Jackson, Skin: A Mortal Work of Art (See my previous entry.)
To all the KCBloggin’ Peeps: It was great to meet everyone, and I look forward to reading all your blogs and meeting up again some time in the future.
It was good to put a face with the font. I’m eager to get everyone together again next month!
It was great to meet you, George! I can’t wait ’til the next one, really can’t =)
The Difference Engine, eh?
You’re all right.