Many thanks to those who left birthday wishes here on the blog, who sent ecards and paper cards, and to those in my face-to-face life who did such nice things for me on my birthday. In short:
- I was surprised at a local coffee house by the students from the U’s gay-straight alliance. “Those balloons are beautiful! So tasteful.” “Well, we are gay.”
- I received several thoughtful gifts from friends and loved ones.
- I had a lovely evening with a few friends involving whiskey and Thai food.
- I enjoyed a long, good night’s sleep.
- February 1 was a snow day at school.
I’d like to take credit for the snow day. I arranged it for you.
and i’ll take credit for the whiskey.